Since British Tours was founded in 1958, we've offered many special interest tours - WWll Airbases, London for Kids, Architecture, The British Museum, Stonehenge at Dawn, Film & TV Locations and many others. We can modify the listed tours to suit your particular interests.
If your interest is not listed here please get in touch with us. Our tour guides specialise in a variety of subjects such as Archaeology, Sports, English Gardens, Legal London, Architecture so there's a pretty good chance we can help.
Your guide will collect you by car or minibus from any central London location; please contact us if you'd like to be collected outside central London.
Why choose us?
Because you insist on Britain's first and longest-established personal tour operator. Established in 1958 we are still under the same management.
What does it cost ?
Prices are per car not per person, and include all car and driver-guide expenses and local tax. Prices do not include entrance fees * where applicable or meals.
* Save on admission fees with a London Pass - 10% discount via britishtours.com.
Which vehicle to choose
Your choice depends on how many people are travelling:
Medium - 1 to 2 passengers
Large - 3 to 4 passengers
Extra Large - 5 to 6 passengers
Minibus - more than 6 passengers
Cars are modern comfortable 4 door saloons. Extra Large vehicles are people carriers such as Toyota Previas. Please contact us if you require a deluxe vehicle - Jaguar, BMW or Mercedes.
How to Book
Many of our tours can be booked online or by fax. Please contact us if you would like to book a tour which cannot be booked online or if you require further information.
- Ancestry & Family Heritage
- Archaeology Tour of Wessex 11 hrs
- Black Taxi Tour 3 hrs
- Bletchley Park 6 hrs
- British Museum Tour 2 hrs
- Charles Dickens Tour
- Downton Abbey 8 hrs
- Early Christianity Tour
- English Gardens Tour 9 hrs
- English Literary Tours
- Exclusive London
- Famous TV & Film Locations
- Harry Potter Tour 8 hrs
- Harry Potter Tour of Oxford 5 hrs
- Harry Potter Tour, Oxford & Gloucester 10 hrs
- Jack the Ripper Tour 2 hrs
- Jane Austen Tour 11 hrs
- Jane Austen, Overnight Small Group 2 Days
- Kate and William tour 3 hrs
- King Arthur 12 hrs
- Legal London Tour 4 hrs
- London Architecture Tour 5 hrs
- London by Helicopter 7 hrs
- Midsomer Murders 5 hrs
- Normandy, Private Plane from London 1 Day
- Poldark's Cornwall 4 Days
- Pride and Prejudice Tour 2 Days
- Princess of Wales, Althorp Tour 6 hrs
- Residential London 3 and 7 hrs
- Rock 'n' Roll London 4 hrs
- Stonehenge at Sunrise or Sunset 6 hrs
- Tours for Children
- Walking & Tube Tour of London 7 hrs
- William Morris
- Winston Churchill Tour
- Wolf Hall Tour 10 hrs
- WW2 Airbases Flying Tours 7 and 9 hrs
- WW2 Airfield Tour 7 hrs