Since British Tours was founded in 1958, we've offered many special interest tours - WWll Airbases, London for Kids, Architecture, The British Museum, Stonehenge at Dawn, Film & TV Locations and many others. We can modify the listed tours to suit your particular interests.
If your interest is not listed here please get in touch with us. Our tour guides specialise in a variety of subjects such as Archaeology, Sports, English Gardens, Legal London, Architecture so there's a pretty good chance we can help.
Your guide will collect you by car or minibus from any central London location; please contact us if you'd like to be collected outside central London.
Why choose us?
Because you insist on Britain's first and longest-established personal tour operator. Established in 1958 we are still under the same management.
What does it cost ?
Prices are per car not per person, and include all car and driver-guide expenses and local tax. Prices do not include entrance fees * where applicable or meals.
* Save on admission fees with a London Pass - 10% discount via britishtours.com.
Which vehicle to choose
Your choice depends on how many people are travelling:
Medium - 1 to 2 passengers
Large - 3 to 4 passengers
Extra Large - 5 to 6 passengers
Minibus - more than 6 passengers
Cars are modern comfortable 4 door saloons. Extra Large vehicles are people carriers such as Toyota Previas. Please contact us if you require a deluxe vehicle - Jaguar, BMW or Mercedes.
How to Book
Many of our tours can be booked online or by fax. Please contact us if you would like to book a tour which cannot be booked online or if you require further information.
- Antiques Tour
- Archaeology Tour of Wessex 10 hrs
- Black Taxi Tour 3 hrs
- British Museum Walking Tour 2 hrs
- Charles Dickens Tour
- Da Vinci Code, London 3 hrs
- Downton Abbey
- Early Christianity Tour
- English Gardens Tour 9 hrs
- English Literary Tours
- Famous TV & Film Locations Tour
- Hampstead & Highgate
- Harry Potter Tour 8 hrs
- Harry Potter Tour of Oxford 5 hrs
- Harry Potter Tour of Oxford & Gloucester 10 hrs
- Jack the Ripper Tour 2 hrs
- James Bond Tours 3 hrs
- Jane Austen Tour 11 hrs
- John Wesley
- Kate and William, the Royal Couple 2 hrs
- King Arthur 11 hrs
- Legal London Tour 4 hrs
- London 2012 Olympics Tour 3 hrs
- London Architecture Tour 5 hrs
- Midsomer Murders
- Normandy by Private Plane from London 1 Day
- Pride and Prejudice Tour 2 Days
- Princess of Wales, Althorp Tour 6 hrs
- Residential London 3 and 7 hrs
- Stonehenge at Sunrise or Sunset 6 hrs
- The Bloomsbury Group Tour
- Tours for Children
- Walking & Tube Tour of London 7 hrs
- William Morris
- Winston Churchill Tour
- WW2 Airfield Tour 7 hrs